Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In Hiding

Inside me are so many things. Feelings, ideas and desires are constantly brewing. Under the stern surface of my being, destructive currents are raging. How can I want so many things I do not have the right to? How do I crave to enjoy so many guilty pleasures? I do not know. One thing I know however, I do not want to fight it. Without remorse I just bury deep deep inside any sign of guilt; a smile on my face.

We go on about our lives pretending. Nothing is really the way it seems. We hide the monster with a sheepish look and fake virtue with cheap courtesy.
Lust is killing me but I don't have the right to even blink.
Crave but do not look, look but do not touch, touch but do not taste,... I curse civilization, morals and society common ways.

I hope no one blames me for this. But from time to time, I will release the wolf to get out for a big feast .

No comments: